Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to the blog

After a four month break from blogging, I think blogger and I are ready to get back together and try this again. It's amazing how nothing and everything can happen in such a short span of time. Our four year anniversary, four weekends out of town, painting (love my green and blue walls), craziness at work, miracles, overwhelming heartbreak, and so much fun with friends and family can all happen so quickly. Things that have made me smile lately:

Our carton of milk states it was inspected by Alfredo
Running through the Thanksgiving Point gardens in the morning as the sun comes up

The plan of salvation

Amazing friends! It has been such a testimony builder to have so many great people in my life when I need them most. I know that even when things are tough, Heavenly Father sends people to help us get through it all.

Continuing my reign as Farkle Champion at over 600,000 points. We are well on our way to 1,000,000. Yes, we made this trophy and it is awesome!

Jonathan

The Parade of Homes

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Mindalin! Good to see you back. We are so excited to see you this month! I think about you often:)

kachers said...

Mindizzle! YAY you're back! Cute picture - i miss you! Let's talk SOON!

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I love that trophy! I'm so glad we're friends.

ls said...

hi mindy!

i am a bad blog checker, and an even worse blog commenter, but i wanted to send you a little love today :). i think you are pretty rad, and i wish we saw each other more. i love and admire you in so many ways and i am so glad for the months we shared in romania that bonded us for life. we haven't seen much of each other lately, and even when we have, it seems like i don't ever end up sitting by you so we can chat, but i want you to know that whenever i think of you i smile. i love your honesty and candor, i love your optimism and the way you aren't scared of a challenge. thanks for being a good example. let's all get together again soon, and perhaps i'll make it a point to sit at the end of the table where you are :). love ya, mind!