Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer so far

Happy 4th of July!
We went to two barbeques, swam at our pool for three hours, hosted a family breakfast, and watched fireworks from Wasatch Blvd. We were exhausted.
Other fun things of note lately would be that Jonathan's sister moved back from Maryland, so he flew there and then drove back with one of her cars in three days. I do not like to be left home alone unsupervised and unoccupied. Let's just say the 8 mosquito bites on my ankles are now open wounds because no one was there to stop me from scratching.... I have no self control!
We hit a racoon with my car one night while on the freeway, resulting in a foot of paint missing off the front bumper of my car. Really upset about it actually.
We got Netflix on the xbox so we have been spending a ridiculous amount of time watching "hoarders" and "psych."
Loving summer but can't wait for Christmas again. I really like having a Christmas tree...

2 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Oh, Mind. I love when you blog.

Anonymous said...

Mindy! Sounds like you guys are doing well. You look really good!