Saturday, November 5, 2011

4 weeks









Our little peanut is now 4 weeks old. Time flies! I wish I could keep him little forever. He had his carseat oxygen test this week and passed, so he doesn't need oxygen in the car. He isn't quite ready to go without oxygen when he sleeps. He will have another test in two weeks to find out if he can be done with it completely. It will be so nice when we don't have to pack his O2 monitor and oxygen tank around the house...

2 comments:

Maranda said...

Mindy, he is the sweetest!! I hope he gets off oxygen soon too. I'm so happy he is healthy and home. Yay! You have such a beautiful family. I can't wait to meet him someday!

Laura Cates said...

I love how he looks exactly like his ultrasound picture! So glad that he has done better than they said he would do--go Oliver!