Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tuesday

I admit it. Jonathan and I are a bit obsessed with movie popcorn. It's a problem really. Half the time Jonathan will take the bucket from me during a movie with a brief "you're done." Or, if I am not fast enough he will eat most of the bucket. Sometimes we go to the movie theater, buy the popcorn, then just come home and watch a movie. It's cheaper than doing both and we still get to enjoy the salty goodness. I have also recently been introduced to caffeine free vanilla cherry diet coke. One word--Amazing. Unfortunately you can only get it out of one of those fancy touch screen coke machines. Lucky for me they just put in at the Thanksgiving Point theaters! So here it is, a picture of us enjoying our lovely popcorn and amazing soda from the comfort of our own home.

1 comment:

Ammon and Tara said...

you two are hilarious! that's such a great idea though...movies are super expensive now but can't miss out on the popcorn! i love it! i also love all the pics of cute little oliver. i'm so glad he finally came to you and that he is such a good baby!