Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference weekend

This past weekend Jonathan and I had the chance to go to our friend's cabin in Altamont, Utah. It rained the entire trip, but we had a great time nontheless. Thank you Harrison's! Here are some of our pictures:


Some of the beautiful scenery. I took this picture through the window of the car, so it did not turn out as great as I would have liked. The colors in the canyons were amazing!


The cabin is home to a ridiculous amount of paintball gear. All 12 of us went paintballing between sessions of conference. It rained the entire time so we were muddy and wet from crawling through the dirt.



Mikah and Chase making treats


We all wanted a fire, but the wood was wet and the ground was soaked. Just because no one thought he could, Jonathan decided to start a fire where we enjoyed one of my favorite treats--s'mores!

2 comments:

kachers said...

OH fun! I loved reading about your trip because it felt like you were telling me ... 'ridiculous amount of paintballs' HAha that is completely Mindy:> You were BORN to dress up in camo Mindizzle!

Alie and James said...

It was a lot fun! We had a great time hanging out with you guys.