Since the BYU football season began my game days have been spent in the same way each weekend, as described below.
First, Jonathan, Jeffrey, and Brother Butler (or in this case, brother-in-law Elliot) dress up in their finest BYU blue and go to the game.
Meanwhile, Anna and I have been canning. Yes, canning. I feel so domestic! We have made pear jam and salsa. We also discuss our interests, husbands, families, attemps at healthy living, and how we wish we could go back to school for Masters degrees. This weekend Andrea and Wendy were there as well, which made the good times even better.
Finally, the boys come home and we eat more food and hang out. This past weekend Jonathan brought a projector and we took turns playing Lego Star Wars on the X-Box 360. I'm sad there are only two home games left!

Meanwhile, Anna and I have been canning. Yes, canning. I feel so domestic! We have made pear jam and salsa. We also discuss our interests, husbands, families, attemps at healthy living, and how we wish we could go back to school for Masters degrees. This weekend Andrea and Wendy were there as well, which made the good times even better.
Finally, the boys come home and we eat more food and hang out. This past weekend Jonathan brought a projector and we took turns playing Lego Star Wars on the X-Box 360. I'm sad there are only two home games left!
2 comments:
Mindy!!!
I had no idea you had a blog! I was randomly looking through profiles on my account and found your page. Look how cute you are! It's been such a long time. I would love to get together with you sometime. You sounds busy though. How is your job? That sounds really interesting. Tell me more about it! My sister Jolee will graduate in social work this coming April. Well, I'd love to catch up. You should have my email address...let me know if you don't! Talk to you soon.
Love ♥ Channa
Goooo Cougars!
Post a Comment