Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

We had a great day spending time with family, driving in the snow (not so much actually) , playing games, and opening presents. Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

kachers said...

WHERE can I get myself one of those sweaters!?! FABULOUS! That's hilarious!

Channa said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! I hope you had a great one. Post more pictures miss Mindy...

You look fantastic in your reindeer sweater. You will be such a great mom someday. ;) I'd like to find one of those myself!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Hey Mindy- This is Mindi.I don't know if you remember me from highschool but I found your blog off of Barbaras. You look great and I totally didn't know that you married Brother Butlers son! :) I hope that you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Ammon and Tara said...

you look so cute in that picture mindy! you both look really good! love ya!