Saturday, October 9, 2010

Vacation

Jonathan and I went on a much needed vacation for a week in September. So, onto the western carribbean we went. Our first port at Grand Cayman was cancelled because of a tropical storm, so we didn't get to go snorkeling. We did get to see some of the most amazing lightning storms ever. Our trip was a fabulous one. My favorite part was spending time with my hubby, who is my favorite person on the planet. Here are some of our pictures:



Our first day on the ship. The ship is on the left and the port of Miami is on the right.




Elegant dinner night

Crazy amounts of rain in Honduras

Swinging in the animal park



Gumbalima Animal Park, Roatan Honduras

Zipline jungle tour in Belize


Beach in Tulum



Ruins of Tulum



Our fun waiters from dinner

Last night on the ship. Can't you see how tan I am? :)

5 comments:

Jessi said...

Love you guys! What an awesome trip. We are in dire need of one these days. Let's get a group together for a road trip!!

kachers said...

WOW! What an amazing trip! I'm jealous :> That zipline looked AWESOME! and I'm happy you were able to stop by Minneapolis, only wish it were longer! Can't wait to chat with you - I'll try you tonight!!

Sara Thomas said...

fancy...

Anonymous said...

FUN, FUN, FUN! I'm jealous, but I'm glad you guys got to get away. Chase and I need to go somewhere. Cute pictures!

dlkenney said...

Awesome, I Love Cruising... Looks like you guys had a great time even with the tropical storm.