Considering what has been going on in my life as of late, I decided to get a puppy to help me get over things. So this is Mazie, the cutest Lhasa Apso ever. Unfortunately, I turned out to be extremely allergic to her. The first 24 hours I was fine, the next 24 I just had a runny nose. By the third day I was breaking out in hives, couldn't breathe, and felt ill. I did not want to return my precious puppy, so my dear friend was willing to take her for me. Although it completely broke my heart to give her away, I can still visit her as often as I like and I know she went to the perfect famiy. Thank you Thank you to CF for taking Mazie!
3 comments:
oh my gosh, she is so cute i could cry!! i'm going to remember that breed because that is totally the kind of dog i want. i'm so sad you were allergic though. are you going to get another dog?
Mazie is adorable. I'm glad CF took her in so we can all visit Mazie!
That is so sad!
mi
Post a Comment