The second day of our trip we drove to DC. Washington D.C. Temple

On the temple grounds
Then we drove into DC and walked around for several hours. It was definitely 93 degrees and 100% humidity outside. We had a great time nonetheless.
Andrea and I looking out towards the Washington Monument

World War II Memorial

The Capitol

Jefferson Memorial in the distance

Lincoln Memorial

Jonthan's favorite, The Smithsonian Air and Space Museum

Lunar Lander

The museum was supposed to close at 5:30, but we were lucky enough to find it was open late on Saturday!

After all the walking and heat, Elliot took us to the bakery he works at. We took a tour and were able to take all the treats we wanted. We were all so happy!

1 comment:
Don't you love it back east?? My brother lives in VA, and I LOVE visiting him and his family. Andrew and I really want to get back there to see all the sights. Looks like you guys had an awesome time!!! You'll have to tell us what you liked the best!
Post a Comment