Sunday, May 3, 2009

Vacation


Jonathan and I had the chance to go back East last weekend to visit his sister in Maryland. It was a much needed vacation considering all the craziness that has been going on in our lives. The first day of the trip we went to Baltimore.


First we had a picnic at the Babe Ruth statue.


This is U.S Constellation docked in the bay.


This was taken at the National Aquarium. We saw a dolphin show, lots of sharks, and all sorts of cool fish. You can see one of the fishing coming out of Jonathan's head.


We ate dinner at one of Jonathan and Elliot's favorite restaurants--The ESPN Zone. Their cookie sundaes are amazing.



Next we went to Camden Yards where we watched the Baltimore Orioles play. It was our first professional baseball game. I'm not really into baseball, but we had a really fun time. I think games are better in person than on TV. The best part was:
Jonathan caught a foul ball! What are the odds?! We were pretty excited.

No comments: